Chronology WordPress Theme v1.1.1 – Latest Version Nulled WordPress Theme Download Free, Premium theme download from Nullmatrix
Chronology WordPress Theme is a timeline-style WordPress theme with a masonry post display, a customizable and attractive design, and tons of great features. With Woocommerce support, optimizations for SEO and Adsense, and premium support, Chronology is a must-have theme for any blog.
Chronology WordPress Theme v1.1.1
Recommended Theme : Business WordPress Theme
Free Download Chronology WordPress Theme
- ResponsiveChronology is a fully responsive WordPress theme, so your blog will display beautifully on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Options PanelYou can configure and customize all aspects of Chronology using the built-in options panel that makes setup a breeze.
- Custom WidgetsChronology includes all our most popular custom widgets, such as Popular Posts, Recent Posts and more.
- ShortcodesWe also included all our shortcodes in Chronology, so you can build posts and pages with advanced formatting in a flash.
- Translation ReadyChronology is translation-ready, so by adding a translation file, you can reach new global audiences in other languages.
- SEO OptimizedWe optimized Chronology for SEO, so your posts and content will outrank your competitors naturally. /li>
- HTML5 and CSS3Chronology is hand-coded with HTML5 and CSS3, giving you access to the latest features the web has to offer.
- Unlimited Color SchemesChronology comes with unlimited color schemes, allowing you to customize and personalize the design.
- LightboxChronology includes a slick lightbox that showcases your multimedia content as it was meant to be seen.
- Unlimited BackgroundsChronology includes unlimited backgrounds to choose from, including solid colors, patterns, textures and background images.
- Premium SupportWe are happy to help if you encounter problems, with our premium support included.
- All Google FontsChronology is integrated with Google’s font library, giving you access to an extensive range of customizable typography options.
- Integrated Social MediaWe built-in the best social media functionality to help you capture the social media wave and get more traffic to your site.
- Optimized for AdsenseAdsense is the best way for bloggers to earn money, and we included our optimizations for Adsense that will help you earn even more.
- Custom Dashboard DesignChronology has a custom dashboard design that can be activated or deactivated, which streamlines your blogging experience and organizes all the most commonly used functions.
- WooCommerce SupportChronology includes WooCommerce support, allowing you to set up a store and sell products in a breeze.
How do I add a timeline in WordPress?
Simply create a new page in WordPress and give it a suitable title. Add the shortcode [timeline-express] in the post editor and click on the publish button. That’s all you can now visit the page to see the timeline in action.
How do I create a horizontal timeline in WordPress?
Easy to add and display history OR timeline for your WordPress website. This plugin create a “Timeline Slider” menu tab with a custom post type to your wordpress admin side. You can add Title, content and featured image as same like WordPress post.
How do you make a cool timeline on WordPress?
Go to Pages > Add New (or Posts > Add New).
Add your page title.
Click on the Cool Timeline Shortcode Icon and then click on Add Cool Timeline Shortcode.
The Cool Timelines Shortcode window will launch.
Select your layout options and then click OK. …
Your timeline shortcode will be inserted into the page.
How do I create a roadmap in WordPress?
The Roadmap plugin lets you add your product roadmap and Feedback Widget to your WordPress site in a few clicks. Easy Installation: In your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New and search for roadmap. space and you will be able to quickly install the latest version of the plugin.
How do I create a timeline in Elementor?
Now select the page in which you wish to add the Timeline widget and click “Edit with Elementor” option/button. Now you can drag and drop the Timeline widget in place in Elementor editor. As soon as you add the Timeline widget, you’ll see the timeline appear with default settings.
Is Elementor faster than Divi?
Elementor and Divi both have advanced page building features. Elementor is free and has a PRO version costing $49. Divi costs $89 per year and can be used on an unlimited number of sites. The Divi Builder is user-friendly but Elementor is faster to work with.
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.